Sunday, March 1, 2009

WEEK 1: Weighing In

WEEK 1: One week down, uh...alot to go...When I started this week I had hoped that I would be successful. I pushed and grunted my way through the SHRED and felt defeat...I was tempted by cookies, I spent many nights hovering over my laptop, trying to find a healthy recipe for dinner that actually called for things that normal people (me) have in their homes....I figured it out...I found things that make me happy, and while I still feel like I'm going to die while doing my workout, it's not has hard as it was last Saturday. While I was food shopping yesterday, I was loading and unloading the soda boxes from the bottom of my cart and my legs felt strong and I didn't feel like I was going to fall over, like I have felt in the past.

So, let's not delay this any longers.

WEEK 1: 4lbs*
Total Weight Loss: 4lbs
Remaining til Goal: 26lbs

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! That's like 13% towards your goal- in the first week!!! I'm so happy for you Annie! Keep it up my sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 lbs is awesome Annie! Congrats!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete