Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Tired

I'm tired of exercising...and I'm tired in general. I started taking a multivitamin this week...I'm waiting for it to kick in...and for the weight to come off...it's getting frustrating. I really really REALLY want to lose a little over 2lbs this week so that I can reach the 10lb mark. But I'm frustrated because I'm struggling to get through my workouts (due to rub pain and acid reflux) and I feel like I'm losing ground.

I think I'm feeling a little stressed because I'm finally down to a weight that I haven't been down to in a long time and I really want to get over this hump.

/sigh.

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Turtle and the Hare: Slow and steady wins the race. Learned that one in Kindergarten. You WILL win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know...it's just that I really want that scale to budge!!

    ReplyDelete