This morning Beth and I joined forces and worked out together. We did the 30-Day Shred together. Then Beth showed me the Cardio Blast video with Bob and we did the yoga cool down stretch at the end of that, which was very nice. While I liked Jillian's hardcore exercise routine, I do like the setup for Beth's video--every 2 weeks you change trainers.
So it was a nice workout with Beth and some good sister time together. I hope we can do it again sometime.
Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I can already tell you I gained weight. Not because I feel it but because I hopped on the scale already...and I'm thinking that it can't be right because I didn't go over my daily point allowance all week and I exercised 6 days...The difference between this week and last is that I cheated last week and borrowed into my weekly allowance. Hmm...Maybe I should eat a Big Mac tonight. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment