Sunday, March 22, 2009

WEEK 4: Weighing In

Well I can't say I did anything different this week...other than it was dreary at the beginning and my acid reflux/dislocated rib issue made it a little harder to work out as hard as I usually do. Also, I didn't alternate Jillian videos as much as I usually do, so I did more weight training this week than cardio...I am down 3 inches in my waist, 1.5 in my "belly" and and 1-1.5 inches in each thigh...about the same in each arm...so...I'm starting to notice a pattern--I lose weight every other week....We also ate very late a few nights this week...

With that said, I'm down .8lbs this week...

WEEK 4: -.8lbs
Total Weight Loss: 7.4lbs
Remaining til Goal: 22.6lbs

Or maybe it's because I went out to lunch with my mom yesterday and had a chicken gyro and french fries...well if that's the case then I'll burn it off this week...it was totally worth it.

Annie

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the scale didn't reflect the hard work you did this week, Annie. Has the gyro "left the building?" If not, weigh yourself again once it does. You'll feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm pretty sure it left...but by this afternoon it had 2 more opportunities, but I had eaten breakfast by then and was dressed, so when I re-weighed I weighed 1.8lbs more...I'll keep working hard and wait for next week. =)

    ReplyDelete