Monday, March 2, 2009

BUT I DON'T WANNA...

...EXERCISE.
I'm TIRED....

...

...


...

UPDATE: I did it anyway...and had salad with grilled chicken instead of a big mac and large fries dipped in a Wendy's Frostie which is all what I really wanted but told myself I had to exercise if I was going to eat that...

2 comments:

  1. You GO GIRL! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, once I get over the fact that Baby Annie is turning 30 (I was at your baby shower!!) I may be joining your challenge. I'll be 40 next year and could stand to lose the lbs. of baby fat left from my most recent pregnancy........4 years ago. Funny how things creep up on you, isn't it, or rather how comfortable we can get hauling around the extra load.
    Warning: After the bit of weight I did lose this past year, I was shocked at the appearance of the skin that was once kept smooth by the underlying fat cells. Even called your sis and announced a moratorium on turtlenecks due to my neck. Never thought I'd find myself debating the merits of a double chin over a turkey-waddle. So humbling.
    So, I think you are stunning, but if you think you want a little less of you in the mirror, I'm glad to be your cheerleader. What color pom-poms shall I make?

    ReplyDelete