Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Acid Reflux, Another Goal and a Playlist

Not quite sure how all of those things go together but they were in my head together so I thought I'd write about all three.

1. I was diagnosed with GERD (runs in the family) back in 2005. It went away after 4 months and it seems to have come back, causing me to feel like I'm having a heart attack. I took Prevacid today and things feel much better...'cept now I can feel all the pain my chest and back from these crazy Jillian workouts.

2. We have a family cruise in August...I just informed Ian that I will be wearing a bathing suit on this cruise and I plan on going in the pool.

3. I made a playlist for walking on the treadmill--which I haven't done yet because I'm afraid I'm going to be really bored, even with a totally awesome playlist--I thought I'd share it with you. It was inspired by Jennifer Lancaster's playlist with some things removed and added of my own. Feel free to steal it from me too.

1. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
2. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
3. Move This - Technotronic
4. Ray of Light - Madonna
5. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
6. Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory
7. Treat 'Em Right - Chubb Rock
8. Bust a Move - Young MC
9. Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic
10. Hung Up - Madonna
11. Faith - George Michael
12. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
13. Do Me! - Bel Biv DeVoe
14. Push It - Salt-N-Pepa
15. Gimme More - Britney Spears
16. Viva La Vida - Coldplay

If you make this playlist and use it lemme know how it works. hehe! I'll let you know how it goes if I try it...

PS - I found a small tear in the leg of my jeans at the inside seam...I better get into my next level of jeans soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should tell Ian that we'll be wearing large straw hats and high heels, too. And, He and Keith can hang out at the buffet with Bill and Dad. ;)

    ReplyDelete