So I started the 30 Day Shred a month ago...It is hard to believe! I haven't done 30 days of working out with the video because I started alternating so I'm not sure if it officially counts as 30 days....Anyway, there is a huge difference in my body since February 21, 2009...I feel like with the amount of working out I'm doing and the way I feel that I should be able to slip right into my favorite jeans but I still have a lot more work to do...
Last night I worked out with Bob--I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max with Bob--Beth's faithful trainer--and the sides of my abs are sore today! And my left butt cheek--I think I did one exercise on one side and then accidently repeated it on the same side and realized it and switched to the right side...hence the left side hurts.
It was a great workout but because I have attention issuse I had a hard time following because everyone was doing their own thing and Bob kept stopping and walking around, so I kept thinking it was time to stop until I realized that everyone else was still going...ugh.
Weigh-In tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment