Sunday, March 15, 2009

WEEK 3: Weighing In

So here we are at Week 3.
My workout routine derailed this week because I think I worked a little too hard in the beginning of the week. My ribs, abs, and chest were so sore it hurt to breathe, sit, stand, move...the only time it felt good was when I was working out but it hurt to even put the DVD in the DVD player. I decided that I needed to take a day off and let my muscles recover. That turned into 3 days off because we went to dinner (Indian Food) on Friday night and to Ian's mom's for Irish food on Saturday night. I looked up point values before going to both places and knew portion sizes so I think I did ok. I did go over my point values for the day both days but only by 3 or 4 points.

I weighed in this morning (and on Friday morning before all of this crazy eating, just to have a reference point--I am happy to announce that I did not gain weight between Friday and Sunday).

WEEK 3: -3lbs
Total Weight Loss: 6.6lbs
Remaining til Goal: 23.4

As for what I did differently this week--well due to the acid reflux, I skipped coffee pretty much all week, and soda...I also used more points on the days I exercised...coincidence? Maybe...could be that all the working out is catching up with me. I lost 9 inches all over since March 4th.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment