Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(Not so) NEW JEANS!

Today I slid into a pair of my jeans that haven't hugged the curves of my body since May 2007. Now, I know this because there is a picture of me wearing them...I think they fit me a little better than they did back then...Or I look better in them--but they were a little loser because I was 9lbs lighter at the time after a brief encounter with Nutri-System food (and had lost 6lbs). I'm having trouble figuring this out--the rest of me is smaller or something.

I saw my reflection in some glass today...I couldn't believe how smoothed out I looked...this is some great stuff...oh and for those of you who have been reading since the beginning--My mom just came home today and I'm on my way to see her after work--you know what that means? Sunday's Weigh-In will mark the 4 week mark of my diet/exercise program.

On another note, Ian told me the other day that he wants to look good for the cruise too--so I think he's going to start an exercise program of his own. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment