Well this week was a tough week...I spent the first week feeling like chocolate was talking to me and trying to convince me to eat it and the second half feeling bloated. I worked out every day except Tuesday--I only did Abs and Arms on Tuesday...I feel like I lost some inches and two people who haven't seen me since before I started commented that I look like I lost weight so I'm going to go with it even though it's not what the scale reflects. My thoughts for this upcoming week--I am now incorporating the cardio exercise in to give myself a break from the weight lifting every day. We'll see.
WEEK 2: +.4lbs
Total Weight Loss: 3.6lbs
Remaining til Goal: 26.4
.4lb gain.../sigh.
PS-I'm doing Level 2 of the SHRED today. I'll report on that later.
PS-Again--I finised Level 2. Wow. It was easier than the first time I did Level 1 but harder than Level 1. I never thought I would have the upper body strength I have now.
I think we need to develop a theory that on Daylight Savings Day there is a teeny-tiny shift in the sun's gravitational pull which accounts for the .4lb. anomaly. After all of your good effort, that is the only rational explanation. Press on!
ReplyDeleteFor my part, I ran 2.5 miles without falling over dead. The trick is, once your legs have gone numb at about .5 miles, why stop? Yay me.
I think you're right! I'll blame it on DST. That's great about your run!! That's how I get through my workouts too! Unfortunatly, it's later when I feel every movement my legs are making that I temporarily wish I hadn't pushed so hard! Thanks for your support!!! =)
ReplyDelete