I have been HOPPING up and down for the last…14 hours. No, this isn’t a new weight loss technique…=)
Remember I said that I was going to take my measurements? Well I did that last Wednesday and made discoveries about myself…like my left side is bigger than my right side…(upper arms and thighs)…which kind of makes sense because I’m right handed…and apparently right footed as well. And that my hips are only 2 inches bigger than they were when I was my goal weight (I used to track my weight and measurements) and about the same as they were in my first Senior Year of college (and I was wearing a smaller pants size) so the weight must have redistributed…
Because I think life should be like TV and everything should be INSTANT, and because I have been working out and not seeing the results on the scale, I decided to measure again—even though my next measurements aren’t due until April 4th.
I lost a half inch in each arm, an inch in each thigh and 1.5 inches in my waist. The hips have barely budged but I think things are redistributing again.
So, thank you Jillian Michaels…we’re on our way!
Annie
I'm hopping up and down for you (of course, that IS part of my weight loss routine!). I told you that you looked "tighter" on Saturday. So proud of you, darling!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bethy!!!! Skinny jeans here we come! (I can't wait to go shopping for vacation together!!)
ReplyDelete