Monday, February 23, 2009

A little bit about…30 by 30.

On January 15, 2008 I officially turned 29 and a half. I’m not sure when I started recognizing my half birthdays, but when the day comes it’s a nice reminder than there are 6 months left until the middle of summer. It makes me happy.

Except this year I realized that I will be celebrating one of those landmark birthdays—the big 3-0. I’m not freaked out about it—I certainly don’t feel 30 and I don’t think I look 30 either. However, I have been starting to notice that there are people my age who have given birth to children and they are in better physical shape than I am…and I realized that since this body hasn’t been through the child bearing process, it shouldn’t look like it…And with turning 30 right around the corner, and my goal to lose 30lbs, I would make my goal to lose 30lbs by my 30th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment