OK ok ok ok...alright...I know I posted a LOT today...but I had to get this blog thingy rolling. And I'm so stinkin' proud of myself right now that I have to talk about it.
I actually battled through the pain (from Day 1 Jillian) and SHREDDED tonight. And I did the butt kicks and jump rope that I couldn't push through last time. I did totally think I was going to puke though.
And for dinner we had a lovely meal of Dijon Pork Chops and Roasted Cauliflower. 6 POINTS. But I was so stuffed I could only eat 1 of the 2 pork chops...Hmph. But hey, it saved me 2 POINTS or something.
Anyway that's the update. I'm just really glad I finished DAY 2. Now I have to figure out how to get down the stairs to get the sheets out of the laundry.
I just wanted to let you know your blog is inspiring! Your writing is witty, and you're honest. Good luck getting 30 by 30, you are motivated - I know you can do it!!! I will be here reading, becuase you are inspiring, too! My goal is 40-50 lbs...I can't decide which. Right now I'd just like to fit into my pants so I don't care LOL. Anyway, rah rah rah! <--that's me, cheering you on!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Judy! I hope I can inspire you to reach your goal too!! I'll cheer you on! I know you can do it!! We have had these "I just wanna fit into my pants" conversations before...I actually remember where we were standing when we were talking about it too!!You're right though, it's not about a number (weight)...I miss my old Levis...If you haven't already, check out the Jen Lancaster book, "Such a Pretty Fat". And for anyone reading this, click on "beautyjudy" above--she has an AWESOME makeup "technique" blog site.
ReplyDelete