Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I cheated...

...but it's not what you think...
see...well...I'm results driven. I like to mow the lawn because I like to see the lines...I like to vacuum rugs that show the vacuum lines...and I like to know if all the hard work I'm doing is starting to pay off.
Now, as anyone who has been on a weight loss plan knows--it takes time. Ugh. Bor-ing!
But with working out and dong Weight Watchers and FEELING like inches dropped off of me over the last few days, I had to know...
I thought about it all night last night...I even got up around midnight and went all the way to the downstairs bathroom and stared at the scale debating whether or not I should get on it. I decided that if I still had the urge in the morning I would do it then...
And of course I was wide awake at 5am...I kept myself in bed for a while, delaying going downstairs to shower...knowing that the scale would be there...sigh...and I cheated...I got on the scale before my "Weigh In" on Sunday morning.

Drum Roll....
1.6 pounds...SHREDDED.

YAY!

Sunday is the real weigh in date...by then those pounds might be back!!

As for the rest of today--I thought I was going to go over my point level for the first time--I grabbed a slice of whole wheat pizza with broccoli and red peppers and then found out the point value as I was munching on it. 9 POINTS! I had to eat quickly today too...what a bummer...

We had ham steak for dinner--I cooked it with chili powder and cinnamon. It was REALLY good. We also had lots of broccoli and I used the WW recipe for Garlic Mashed Potatoes. YUM.

I took a break from shredding today--I needed to do laundry and clean up a little around here...and it was on my mind so I had to do it so that I can move forward...and let's face it, I'm human...and I'm tired. I will probably do some arms and abs while watching Lost--just to feel like I did something today. =)

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment