Monday, February 23, 2009

And so we begin…

With something to motivate me and a goal in mind I got started right away on my weight loss goals. NOT! I did move the treadmill to the optimal working out location and broke out in a sweat while doing it.

And a few days later, I loaded up some songs on my Microsoft Zune…

I did start an ab routine…every night I did a whole lot of crunches and triceps dips…

And then I had a battle with vertigo, which meant I needed to eat comfort foods and not overexert myself in case I got dizzy while doing so…Ab routine went out the window because the up and down motion made the room spin.

Once the vertigo cleared up (the doctor gave me some exercises to do, but not the fat burning kind) I was all set to start working out. I got a stomach virus. YAY! Easy weight loss!! I couldn’t eat for 3 days! I lost 1lb. GRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment