I need to find a new lunch idea...I have been puckerfaced for 3 days now, everytime I eat lunch. Balsamic vinegar...wew.
So here I am...day 3 of this whole reworked plan...my butt hurts...my skin feels really smooth...and I feel 2lbs lighter since Tuesday morning. Oh...wait. That's because I AM TWO POUNDS LIGHTER.
Ehem. NOT that I got on a scale before I was supposed to or anything....I mean...I had to know if these pucker salads and 500 calorie workouts and denial of chocolate desserts were really doing it for me...
Now, 2lbs is grand...I am really happy about it but extremely hesitant. I have lost and gained these 2lbs at least 5 times in the last 2 months. Once I am down about 4 more, I'll start to feel like this is working....actually, once I"m down another 10, I'll feel like this is working...I had this magical thought that if I could lose 1lb a day, I could be down 10lbs by the 25th. HA. HAHAHAHHA.
I'm starting to stress about the next two weeks. I am going to be on a different schedule for most of next week and the week after. I won't be at work until 12:30-pm and I'll be working to 9pm. This shifts my entire schedule to eating three meals at home and brining my afternoon snack and dinner with me to work. That shouldn't be too hard. It's the exercise part that I'm worried about--I'll have to work out in the morning. I HATE working out in the morning--it is so much harder for my body to move!!!!
But, as my mom always says, it takes 3 weeks to make something a habit...and if I can make it through Easter, I should feel confident in my ability to complete the goal.
My official weigh-ins will be on Tuesday mornings. I will report what I lost, what I should have lost by weigh-in in order to reach my goal and how much more I have left...
Oh, Easter. Should we adjust the menu?
ReplyDeletenooo, I will adjust what I eat. =)
ReplyDelete