Monday, March 29, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

/sigh.
At the end of week 2 here and today was HARD.  I am doing well with the eating thing...I think that part is really working out for me...but exercising tonight was tough.  I sat on the couch for about a half hour when I got home and thought about exercise...then I couldn't sit still because I felt the fat creeping back onto my hips, so I got up, got changed and decided that I would do the first 20 minute work out of my DVD instead of the full 40 minutes.  I made it to 31 minutes.  I really like this one exercise that really targets my hip bumps, so I did that and stretched and called it a night.  So I burned 339 calories instead of the usual 514...I'll live. 

So weigh in is tomorrow...I'm a little frustrated because I was lighter on Saturday morning...but I think I'll still be reporting a loss tomorrow.  I made it over the evil 2lb hump that I was worried about last week, so I think I'll be ok. 

PLUS, did I mention?  I am wearing jeans that didn't fit me 6 months ago...I was 5lbs lighter and I couldn't squeeze these bad boys around my fat butt and chunker waist.  And they were a little loose today too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment