Saturday, March 27, 2010

Straight Up Now Tell Me

I couldn't think of how to title this blog...was sitting here on the couch--husband is in the other room installing a ceiling fan and started singing...and now the lyrics are the title of today's blog.  Yes, Ian was singing Paula Abdul.

So, it's Saturday.  I am trying to get modivated to go to the store to pick up a few things like yogurt and napkins. 

I am happy that I made it through this week of weird hours and long days.  And I while I wasn't able to exercise every day, I did manage to lose weight.  This morning, while unofficially checking in with the scale, I was given a little scare.  263lbs.  Then I realized that Ian had one foot on the back of the scale.  Thanks.

Next week, I'm back on a regular schedule to start off the week...and hopefully will stay on that schedule.  Then I just need to tackle Easter and I'll be smooth sailing with no celebrations/parties until June.

Oh, here's something interesting--the website I'm using to calculate my calories has a graph on it that shows what my expected weight loss needs to be in order to meet my goal.  This line is called Goal.  As I enter my weight, it shows another line called Actual.  My Actual number is lower than my Goal.  If I draw a line to represent my Actual following the current trend, I'll meet my goal a month early.  Now, I don't expect my Actual to keep this current trend--somewhere I'm going to hit a plateau...I'm thinking somewhere after the next 10lbs, or the halfway mark. 

I like numbers, charts and graphs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment