Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Power Sculpting

And today's winning lottery numbers are:
1446, 47, 136, 116

That's Calories, Fat, Carbs and Protein.

Feeling a little obessed about this but I'm thinking that right now I kinda need to be.

Tonight's workout was with Jillian -- BL Power Sculpt -- oh my aching tooshy.  According to my HRM (Heart Rate Monitor), I burned 407 calories with tonight's workout.  However I forgot to stop the watch, and I did start working on dinner, so maybe it was closer to 390 calories from the workout...I WAS moving pretty quickly around the kitchen.

So here's my HRM:




It is a pretty cool watch, and came with the chest strap that I wear when working out.  When I'm finished, I press a few buttons on my watch, open up the Timex software on my laptop and sync the watch with my PC.  The software uploads the data to my online account where I can track my food intake and other things.  It's a little complicated so I'm pretty much using it for calorie counting only. 

Anyway, that's how I can figure out my calories burning while sweating bullets with Bob and Jillian.

I feel a little lighter.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment