Friday, March 19, 2010

Mister Blister

Yesterday I went for a walk at work.  A few people were walking and they invited me to go.  It was 35 minutes and about 2 miles--that's their estimate.  To me, it felt like 5 miles and 3 hours...I wasn't wearing sneakers or sneaker socks! 

So my feet were killing me as I walked to a 2pm meeting yesterday (which is about another 1.5 miles round trip, I think). And when I got home and took my socks off my toes were bright red and blistered...and they said "Annie!  NOOOOO!  Don't put us back into shoes!  Don't exercise!"

SO I did the 5 minute warm up for Cardio Max...realized I was tired and did the 10 minute arm segment from Core Fusion. 

Let's just say I haven't done a lot of walking today at work...and I'm also REALLY tired right now...

So here's to the weekend...and babysitting tonight...(which means we're going to order from Gus's...My favorite! And I have 600-900 calories left for today...plus I'm going to squeeze in a work out...maybe...HA.)

As long as I lose 1.79lbs per week, I'll still be on my track for my goal.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment