Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday

I'm coming to the end of my first week...and I'm kicking off the first week of working 12:30-9pm so I'm currently home.  I ate breakfast and had to work up the modivation to exercise--my body is not used to a 9:00am workout...and I'm actually pretty tired from yesterday's workout with Denise Austin (40 minutes, 465 calories).  I upped the weight I was using and I'm a little sore and a little more tired than usual.  I'm also completely weirded out by this shifted work schedule and I'm really afraid that I'm going to miscalculate something here and not make it to work on time.  I have to have a snack AND lunch before I go AND pack a snack AND dinner and I'm really confused. 

And the scale hasn't budged, which is kind of stressing me out but I guess the fact that it hasn't moved is a good thing...at least it didn't go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment