So...the weight loss band wagon broke down about a week after the weight loss challenge happened, when I gained 6lbs overnight and I haven't been able to lose it since....
If you're following along, yes, that puts me right back where I started in February...FAT.
I hit my breaking point about 5 times already...the latest was this weekend when my husband looked at me from across the kitchen and asked "When are you going to start exercising again?". It was his attempt at a subtle hint that he's noticed what I've been trying to hide--my expanding waist line and my extra puffy cheeks. Thank goodness for winter--sweaters, turtle necks and scarves have helped me hide what I've been trying to ignore--hoping that if I just start up exercising again then it will start coming off again and I can forget this momentary lapse every happened...except momentary is now 3 months and my clothes are getting tight.
Ehem...so I don't know my approach...I don't know what I'm going to do...I just know that if I don't lose weight, I'm going to lose my mind...or maybe I already have...but anyway, yea...so yea...
Here we go...round 2.
I'm with you, sista! We gotta workout!!! But I dont wanna... help!
ReplyDelete