Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Week One: Weighing In

So, officially, it is the end of Week 1, according to WW. I have nothing to report...technically I lost weight since last Wednesday.

Week 1: -.4lbs
Total Loss: .4lbs

It seems that my uh, plumbing, isn't working properly at the moment. So I'm thinking that number might be reflecting about 3 days worth of eating.

I was thinking that I would start alternating Bob and Jillian but I told myself when I started that I really wanted to complete the Shred and then move on...and I'm getting impatient so I want to start Bob and see if that shows any results, but I decided that on my current path I should be finished Shredding by early January and then I can start Bob...that will leave me with 6 weeks until the 1 year anniversary of this blog. So there...that is my short term goal--that by the end of February I will lose...hmm...that's about 10 weeks...roughly...I'll say 10lbs. That way I will be right where I was in the beginning of Spring...

I'm off to a good start because I had a Big Mac for dinner. But in my defense, McDonalds is a known cure for plumbing issues and I'm going to have to stop now because it is already working...gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment