Hmph. I can't decide if I want to exercise tonight. It will be day 6 (out of 7) of the Shred and part of me wants to do it and the other part of me is thinking that really it would be more fun to just relax.
I am also dealing with my addiction to the scale. I want to know if I've lost weight this week and I didn't weigh myself today. I feel like I'm blind and I feel like I need to know if I gained weight or lost weight...either to feel like I'm accomplishing something or to face the fact that I'm not doing something right. As I think about whether or not I want to exercise, I hear this little voice in my head saying "well if you weighed yourself, you would know if you REALLY need to work out" and then I get all upset and I don't want to work out and I wish that I had weighed myself.
I guess I'll just work out and weigh myself in the morning. WW thinks my weigh in day is Wednesday, I think my weigh in is Sunday, which would have been today, but I ate before I weighed in and didn't want to throw anything off. =)
All of this thinking is making me tired. Maybe I'll take a nap...or maybe I'll skip the Shred and work out with BL Cardio Max.
PS - I worked out. Shred Day 6 complete.
1. just taking it easy tonight - easy trap to fall into
ReplyDelete2. it doesn't matter what the scale says, it's how you are feeling.
PS. I like the new look of your blog!!
ReplyDelete