Christmas EVE is in a week! I have been trying to figure out how I'm going to handle the holidays as far as eating and working out. I'm decided that with the level of intensity of my workout, I should be ok with a few Christmas cookies, birthday cake and lasagna...actually, it might be lasagna twice--it is usually Ian's birthday dinner choice.
Tomorrow I have a half day of work and then a 3.5 day week next week. Then it is Christmas Stay-Cation! We have a few fun things planned, so I'm looking forward to it.
Last night and today I worked out with Bob--Cardio Max. I really think my thighs get a better workout with Bob...I can't decide which video my body likes better.
And now i'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. Chicken is defrosted but I'm not sure which kind I'm going to make.
As you can see I'm a little scatter brained today...guess I'll go make dinner now!
No comments:
Post a Comment