I'm 30. I lost 10lbs.
OK now that that is out of the way...37 days til the cruise or something like that...We rearranged the living room and since I can't work out in there anymore, we found a solution for working out in the exercise room--imagine that!
So I have to lose X amount of weight in order to fit into my old summer clothes, in order to make up the difference in the cost of the solution--I won't have to buy clothes if I work out.
My breathing has been better for the last few days...I'm still having weird fluttering, but I have an echocardiogram and a holter monitor scheduled for Friday to check everything out. Hopefully everything comes back "Good" so I can feel confident working out again.
Ugh...oh well...10lbs is better than 8lbs and 5lbs and 3lbs and waaaay better than 0lbs...so I can't complain...especially since I haven't worked out in a few months...
So...Happy My Birthday...here's to the next 5.5 weeks.
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment