Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dresses

So, we're going on a cruise in about 21 days...and I have a wedding the weekend after we get back...so I needed some dresses. All but two of them arrived (all but 2? yes, I bought a few in case I didn't like them, and figured I'd return the ones that didn't fit, etc...but they all fit and I love them.)

I figured I would share some pictures of my dresses...I'm very excited. Some of them look very similar...I was going with what I thought might work with my bod...and I think I hit it dead on. Everything fit! YAY!





This fine piece is from Macys and Boscovs...I got it in Navy blue and in Black...one from each store--they're a little different and 2 different sizes. Love them!









This little number is from JCPenney. I think it's my winner for formal night and for the wedding. It's lovely and very comfy.












This dress is also from JCPenney and it hasn't arrived yet. Are you noticing a theme? Flowy, loose around my belly, where I carry my weight, and high waisted to hit where I'm smallest! I also got it in brown.












This dress is from Bocovs and surprisingly enough, it looks fantastic on! BUT I got it in WATERMELON. So it's a really great reddish pink color.


Those are all the formal dresses! I did get a sundress and it is really cute.
I hope they all still fit by the cruise!!
Annie

2 comments:

  1. THanks! I gained 100lbs over the weekend! I'm afraid to try this stuff on again! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete