The doctor called my house yesterday! Actually he called my cell phone...left me a message to call him back about the results of my holter monitor test...So I called back and I got one of those"double busy" signals...and I thought, "Wow, this is insane, you call a patient who has anxiety issues and tell her you have results and then you break your phone!!!" So I paced around patiently for an hour and finally got thru and he called me back 5 minutes later. My heart monitor test came back pretty much normal--he noticed some precontractions, which are usually a result of a stimulant such as caffiene--but nothing abnormal--everyone has those. And he hadn't gotten the results of the echocardiogram yet so he said he would call me when he did but he didn't expect to see anything. He said I'm perfectly ok to exercise--actually he said "Exercise? OF COURSE! BY ALL MEANS you can exercise!!" and he was laughing at me...
But here's the thing...you have your doctor on the phone, it's like a FREE visit...and I had to stop myself from saying "but now I have this, this this, this, and this...so I told him that I passed out and threw up during my blood test so I had to go back and he gave me a scientific medical name for the condition known has "your body's reaction to blood draw". So either this doc is good and is now making up names of conditions for me, or it really does have a medical term and it's not just "afraid of needles". 'Cause I'm pretty sure he didn't say "blah blah bblah-phobia".
4 weeks to shrink my inner thighs. I just tried on a number of shorts/capris that I swore I'd have to fit in by the cruise and my thighs need to go...
Ah, yes, the blah blah bblah-phobia. I know it well. My doc named it Painful Rib Syndrome... I'm so glad we both have doctors that know the proper terms to use with us. And they don't even know our dad and of HIS issues!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything is okay. I suspected so. And I'm glad the missing battery didn't lead to you have to start all over!