Monday, June 15, 2009

Weight Updeight

How come we don't spell it that way......updeight...
I went on a deight...
I live in the steight of NJ...

I'm stalling...

So I did lose some weight...I'm down to an official 11.8lbs lost but without exercise and with working 4/10 shifts I have been so exhausted, the thought of working out makes me want to lay down...

With 29 days left until the big day, I'm shooting for as much as I can lose but will not be disappointed if it's only another 5lbs. My real goal now has become being comfortable on the cruise and to wear all the closes in the tote at the bottom of my closet. Not all at once, of course, but to be able to pack that whole tote if I wanted to... =)

So, there's the updeight...er, update...more to come over the next 30 days...PROMISE!

Annie

1 comment: