Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What'd you say?

So...a few weeks ago when I started Cardio Max on Comcast On Demand, I laughed when I heard Bob say "We're going to take the CORNERS off your butt!!" and I laughed and thought, "Wow, that is so true, I have a square butt and I want a rounder one!"

And then I looked at my toosh a week or so later and I thought "Wow I'm really lifting and rounding! No more square butt! That is so funny that Bob said that!"

Well, ehemm...he didn't...he said "We're going to be bouncing QUARTERS off your butt!"

That's not as fun...I mean seriously, is that even possible? I think I could have done that before working out...fat floats and BOUNCES.

So next time you're checking out your tookus...check to see if you have corners...if not, you're doing something right!

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh! I don't believe that I have ever seen the word "tookus" in print and only just now realized that if I were in a spelling bee the word "tookus" would surely do me in, because I have never ever thought of how it is spelled. In fact, I haven't even thought of that word recently. I think I will make it my word for the day and try to use it 3 times in a sentence. Once your weight loss blog has run its course you could start a vocab development one. But what to call it? So many options you have!

    ReplyDelete