Friday, April 3, 2009

NO WEIGH, Jose!

Growls.
I'm NOT weighing in this week...or I don't WANNA...
Again, I'm up 2lbs from last week...I could follow the same pattern as last week and wind up losing them again by Sunday but seriously...ugh...I think I'm feeling guilty for not working out as hard this week...Sunday I did the treadmill, Monday I was too busy to exercise, Tuesday I did Sculpting, Wednesday I did Cardio Max, last night I was too hungry to exercise before dinner and then I made 2 cakes, worked on Ian's mom's laptop and did Abs and Arms and went for a long walk with Ian later in the evening...I felt pretty good about that last night...today I feel like a lard-o.

I'm pretty sure that if I googled it right now I'd find that OBSESSING over weight gain causes weight gain.

And I think I'm stressing over the fact that Memorial Day Weekend is in 7 weeks and I was really looking forward to fitting back into my shorts, feeling comfortable in a tank top, and being able to fit back into some of my summer clothes from 3 years ago...so that I didn't have to buy NEW summer clothes again...barf.

I'm whining...this is my one week a month that I get to whine...I was really hoping for a 2lb loss this week to put me at the 10lb loss goal...

I'm tired and cranky.

I hate the rain.

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment