Hhaha. Two words that DON'T describe me... GLAMOUR and GIRL.
However, I have QUIT Weight Watchers (or I quit paying them) and I'm doing this free thing...sponsored by Glamour Magazine and The Daily Burn.
I put in my weight and my activity level and they're not telling me what to eat but how many calories, fat, carbs and protein. And as I add food to my food log, they're showing me the chart and telling me what I need to eat more of and what I've met my daily goal for...And my exercise is suggested by them based on what I said I wanted to accomplish. And I just check off what I said I did. The calories I burned were added to my calorie total allowance for the day.
We'll see how it works. I have a wedding in 6 months and I need to lose WEIGHT.
However, according to Glamour.com, it will take me 36 weeks to lose 30lbs.
I need to do it in about 25 weeks.
ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment