Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Do you ever feel like plastic bag..."

The Glamour thing is really annoying because if I forget to input what I ate (yesterday), I can't figure out how to go back and put it in...

But the iPod Nike+ is A-MAZING.  Ok, it's really not that much different from my regular Nike+, which was a wrist band, but this one talks to me...and I can make a play list.  And when I listen to the play list I can push a button and the iPod lady tells me how fast I'm running, how far I've gone and for how long I've been doing it.

And my network died today...mid-Cake Boss Season 2--so I had to switch to the play list for the first time.  And like magic, all of the BEST songs played.  (Although technically I did put the list together so it wasn't THAT magical...but it was on SHUFFLE.   ooooohhh.)

So, since Monday I've run 3.8 miles.  I've only been doing 20 minute walk/runs because I'm easing back in and don't have the endurance I used to have...but I did have a personal best today.  I ran for over 6 minutes straight and when I slowed down, I didn't collapse.  I kept walking and once I caught my breath, I ran for another minute or two.  The music was just SO catchy.

If you need some inspiration to get you moving, start with Katy Perry's "Firework".

(Weight loss information will be posted eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment