Sunday, January 16, 2011

Don't Upset the Rhythm

I have the hardest time spelling that word...rhythm.
Anyway, today was day 4 of exercise this week.  I again beat my personal best and ran for 6 minutes.  But this time I did it at the end of my 20 minute work out.  I'm watching Cake Boss again.  I'm not sure if I feel thinner or if I just think I feel thinner because I've been exercising.  All I know is that I have been feeling 100 times better in the last few weeks that I have felt in MONTHS.  I feel like I lost myself from July to December and it's good to be back.  I'm afraid to miss a dose of Vitamin D but on the upside, if I do, all I have to do it stand outside in the sun for 15 minutes and that should take care of it.

I suppose I'll weigh in officially tomorrow.  I unofficially weighed myself that Monday?  I looked at the number, cringed and thought...hmm, that CAN'T be right.  And so began this effort to lose weight again...

I'm too depressed about it all at the moment to take some measurements.  The thought of seeing months of work disappear with a measurement is frightening.  My pants still fit and until they're big, I don't plan on taking actual measurements.  Let's just pretend I am exactly the same size I was the last time I measured--only heavier.

Hah.

152 days until the wedding of the year.  If I can get myself into a dress and feel good about how I look, I'll be happy.  I don't really want to put a number goal on this one...5 months...realistically I'm not going to lose 50lbs based on past performance.

How about...1lb to 2lbs per week?  That would be at least 20lbs by June.

No comments:

Post a Comment