I'm not weighing in this week. I feel that a woman deserves 1 week a month to not have to weigh in...this is my week for this month...
(I've gained 2lbs this week due to excess water weight and inability to properly go to the bathroom in the morning before weigh-in)
I would like to report that I have lost 1 inch in my hips, stomach and waist (yes, there is a difference between stomach and waist) and a half inch in each thigh in the last 2 week since starting my running program. So that is a total of 4 inches lost.
Now, the totally weird part is that my hips are now smaller than they've been in the last few years...hence that flatness I was telling you about last post...my toosh is smaller, my hip fat is shrinking. While I run I like to pretend it is falling off onto the treadmill...sometimes I even look down to see if it really is...
My stomach needs to take a lesson from my hips...I'd REALLY like my stomach to be 3 inches smaller and my waist to be 2 inches smaller. That isn't a lot to ask for--I won't be bikini ready with those measurements but I will be able to sit down and not look like I'm wearing an inner tube under my shirt. And my arms...Lordy, they haven't changed at all...at least not where I'm measuring!
Official weigh in next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment