Which is what I said to myself just a few minutes ago in the bathroom mirror...Did I little turn to the side action and it seems that half of my tookus disappeared...not so much on the width but the...er...shelfy-ness seems a little...smaller. Back in my younger years I used to have a flatter toosh...and about 5 years ago it started to round...as if I was wearing some padding. I mean I was, just not the kind that can be removed. The funny thing is, I used to hate the flatness and was excited that it was changing shape...until I put on my pants and realized that there was no longer the same amount of roominess...and for the last 4 years I have been checking my side reflection wishing and hoping for the flatness...and today...I saw a little glimmer.
That is what I'm going to think about while I'm trying to push myself to 4 minutes of running today. I am really hating running but I'm starting to hate walking more than running. For some reason, time passes faster while running. I also find that watching cooking shows while running is helping me stay on track. Something about running towards the food, maybe? I think it distracts me enough that I don't realized that my body is screaming for me to stop...instead I think "Ohhh that looks good, ohhh I could do that..." or "oooo I really like that cutting board, and those pots and pans...I wonder if I should get a knife like that...that pasta thing is neato..." and bam...3 minutes gone.
I'm rambling now but I guess I just find it fascinating that watching a cooking show is what gets me in my zone. If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom looking at my flatness.
No comments:
Post a Comment