Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's a New Year!

So I haven't blogged in as long as I haven't exercised. Things got really busy from Christmas to New Years and tonight I finally exercised in the first time in a few weeks. I feeeellll terrrrrriiibleee....ugh.
So I haven't lost any weight and I haven't gained any weight so let's just say that December was practice and I'm starting this exercise thing seriously now. Because now I finally have my exercise room--no more exercising between the bed and the wall in the bedroom! YAY! We painted and finished up the exercise room in time for Ian's birthday party--just a few more things to do in there but it is ready for me to dance around in and use the treadmill and bike in...so I'm looking forward to it.

In honor of the new year, 20-10 or 2000-10, I'm making a top '10 list of the Top 10 things I like about losing weight in 2010.

In no particular order:

1. not worrying about packing fatter fat clothes for a few days into vacation
2. Being excited about bathing suits and getting a tan
3. being able to put my jeans in the dryer
4. feeling confident in myself because I feel confident in my clothes
5. no more feeling embarrassed when I see someone I haven't seen in a while and the entire time they are talking to me I think about them thinking about how fat I got since the last time they saw me, and then I can't wait to end the conversation so I can run away from them, quickly, probably backwards so they don't get a good view of my butt
6. feeling better all around--less tired, less moody, more energy
7. Not having to strategically plan my outfits so I can wear the same 3 pairs of pants all week, since the rest of my pants no longer fit
8. no more worrying that those 3 pairs of pants that fit won't fit after washing them
9. knowing that everything I try on in my size will fit--it might not look right but it will fit
10. Feeling like me again

I think that 5 and 10 are the biggest for me...actually, all 10 of these things are big to me...and I hope that I can at least achieve the results I achieved last year, because looking back--I felt pretty good about myself this summer and it made a big difference in my life.

Happy New Year! May all your New Years Resolutions come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment