Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 Days to a Better Body - Day 1

OK. I did 10 Days to a Better Body today--the whole thing. Ok well I didn't do the plank jacks and the mountain climbers because I couldn't work up the strength but I really enjoyed the rest of the video. I was dripping sweat...I like to imagine that in each little sweat drop there is a little fat cell leaving my body...so I equate sweat with fat loss...I really have to say though...working out with Denise Austin for a few weeks really has really made me stronger.

So here's to the next 10 days. I hope I can actually do this every day...if not I'll do it 10 times...I just want to look better than I did last Valentine's Day...or as good as I did on Mother's Day....

Oh and...I miss Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment