I almost feel like I'm cheating at this because Week 1, Day 1 was actually really easy for me. I have to say I am surprised because I haven't exercised since August 19th and from before vacation and up to then, I wasn't really exercising as much as I was from March - June--mostly because of the 4-10 schedule.
Anyway. This program that I'm doing...basically it has been warming up for 5 minutes with a brisk walk and then alternating jogging and walking...each week the walking is less and the jogging is more...and the time gets longer.
For example, Week 1 is a 5 minute brisk walk followed by alternating 60 second jobs and 90 second walks...I did a little over 1.25 miles in 20 minutes. Each week has 3 exercise days. I think I might try some Yoga or Pilates on my day off--something relaxing.
In the end, I'll be doing 3 miles in 30 minutes.
I even printed out a stretching guide, so I force myself to stretch before and after each workout.
This should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment