The evil 4-10s are OV-AH! Tomorrow starts the first day of the 5-8 schedule and I almost couldn't be happier. If it was 4-8s, I'd be doing back flips.
So, I made it through the summer without a breathing issues and I managed to work out until the end of July...after that, life changed and things got a little out of control. I exercised about 5 times in August--I think...and I was away on business one week...but to go from 5-6 days a week to 5 days a month, it is no wonder my body is mad at me...
I reviewed my diet plan from March, when I lost almost 10lbs...still not breaking past where I was before but it was a loss...and I am hoping to get myself back on a healthy eating plan as we approach fall.
SO...here's to healthier eating, exercise and getting myself back on track before the end of 2010!
Here are my goals:
1. Make each meal a healthy meal, whether I make it or someone else does
2. Watch my portions. Don't eat each meal like I don't know when/if the next one is coming
3. Work my way into a Couch to 5k program and reach the 5k by December 31, 2010 (this is kind of cheating, as I was almost at 3 miles in 45 minutes when I stopped, but I want to be able to complete 3 miles in 30-35 minutes.
4. Pack snacks/meals for work
No comments:
Post a Comment