Sunday, June 13, 2010

Run to the Cake (Boss)

Have you seen that show, Cake Boss, on TLC?

Now that I've caught up on Glee and there won't be anymore episodes for a while, I had to find something else to watch.  For longer workouts, Seasons 1-4 of Sliders.  For shorter workouts, Season 1 of Cake Boss.

I love this show.  I don't know why, but it is really easy to run to...it makes me laugh and I get so caught up in what Buddy is doing and how he managed to make these awesome, creative cakes that 22 minutes flies by...

I ran for 5 minutes straight today...I did 1.6 miles in 22 minutes.  When I started in March, it took me 20 minutes to do a mile, so I think that's progress.

Now I'm off to Amazon.com to find a laptop cart that is small and goes to a little over 4ft high...the ladder won't work forever...

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment