With 4/10s coming up next week and the long days I know they will bring...and the fact that my birthday is in 6 weeks...I decided that I NEEDED to step it up yet again. So now, in addition to walk/running on the treadmill I will be doing Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones. Holy COW! I tried it today and it's 50 minutes of excellent-ness. I forgot how tough doing lunges could be and after the workout and sitting for 30 minutes I stood up with rubber legs. Awesome. I didn't even finish the whole workout! Seriously it is that intense after not doing that level of training for a few months. So I guess it was the right move to step it up!
So here's to a firmer body in 6 weeks...and maybe a nice vacation to go along with it.
Good for you! LOVE the new look to your blog!
ReplyDelete