Sunday, June 6, 2010

33lbs in 33 days!

hahahaha.  OK I konw that is insane and I don't actually want to try to lose 33lbs in 33 days, it's just that in 33 days I will hopefully be embarking on a 1 week vacation to sunny Puerto Rico...and can't you just picture me laying here (see below) in a fabulous swim suit and a big floppy hat--tan...thin arms...smooth, non-cellulity legs...trim abs.../sigh...magical.

It's beautiful, isn't it?  I don't know if we're even staying at this particular hotel--El San Juan Hotel & Casino, but you get the idea...blue skys, sunny days, sandy beaches...I don't want to be the beached whale in San Juan in July...

Unfortunately, in the last week I've gained....5lbs.  Yup...For a total loss of 2lbs since March.  Pretty pathetic, really.  Tomorrow I start the 4/10 shifts and I went food shopping today to prepare my pantry for what I need to do to eat right.

So here's to the next 33 days.  I hope I can lose at least 10lbs...or have thinner arms, legs and hips...

No comments:

Post a Comment