In 1 days, 23 hours and some odd minutes (as of the start of writing this blog), my husband, sister, brother-n-law, niece and nephew will be on a plane to Miami.
About a day later, we embark on the family cruise to the Western Caribbean.

I’m only a little excited about it.
We’re sailing on Liberty of the Seas…

Here is a picture of a cruise shipped docked at our first port, Labadee, Haiti. I found this on Google Maps. I also found another aerial shot of Grand Cayman and there were 3 ships anchored off the coast. Crazy!
Ian and I will be going on a Coastal Cruise of Haiti on Monday morning.

On Tuesday, we stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We originally planned a more strenuous excursion but we cancelled it. Now it looks like we’re going to plan to do something a little more relaxing.

On Wednesday, we’re going to the Cayman Islands. We have a glass bottom boat tour and a bus tour around George Town.
And on Wednesday evening we will be heading to CHOPS Grille, where we will have our own private dinner (meaning we won’t be eating with everyone else) to celebrate our 10 month-iversary. (We ate at CHOPS on our honeymoon.)
On Thursday we’ll be in Cozumel. We haven’t planned anything yet and I don’t think we will…
On Friday we’ll be at sea all day and we return to Miami on Saturday morning…and fly back into Philadelphia on Sunday morning.
I’m not excited or anything.
About a day later, we embark on the family cruise to the Western Caribbean.

I’m only a little excited about it.
We’re sailing on Liberty of the Seas…

Here is a picture of a cruise shipped docked at our first port, Labadee, Haiti. I found this on Google Maps. I also found another aerial shot of Grand Cayman and there were 3 ships anchored off the coast. Crazy!

Ian and I will be going on a Coastal Cruise of Haiti on Monday morning.

On Tuesday, we stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We originally planned a more strenuous excursion but we cancelled it. Now it looks like we’re going to plan to do something a little more relaxing.

On Wednesday, we’re going to the Cayman Islands. We have a glass bottom boat tour and a bus tour around George Town.
And on Wednesday evening we will be heading to CHOPS Grille, where we will have our own private dinner (meaning we won’t be eating with everyone else) to celebrate our 10 month-iversary. (We ate at CHOPS on our honeymoon.)

On Thursday we’ll be in Cozumel. We haven’t planned anything yet and I don’t think we will…
On Friday we’ll be at sea all day and we return to Miami on Saturday morning…and fly back into Philadelphia on Sunday morning.
I’m not excited or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment