I cannot believe it has been 12 weeks...by now, according to my plan, I should have lost 24lbs! haha! /sigh...Slow and steady wins the race and this week sure was slow--well, as far as weight loss.
My week started out at work with my phone ringing as I was rounding the corner to my work area. I could see the number across the caller ID from 4 feet away. The Fire Department. I've been assigned as the system manager of the fire system over at the plant...whenever there is a problem that a technician can't figure out with the hardware, they call me and tell me it's a computer issue...
So I spent my entire day on Monday troubleshooting a system, trying to find and fix my "software" issue, only to discover the BIG RED LIGHT (aka HARDWARE ISSUE) in the cabinet...Then I had a technician raising his hands at me saying "not my problem, I don't work on that part of the system, I work on the OTHER hardware out in the field." OK, yes while this is true, I spent the next half hour with technicians and their supervisors all doing the hands in the air "not my problem" thing until someone finally said "assign it to me". He should be given an award.
Anyway, the week wasn't uphill or downhill from there...pretty much all of our systems were being moody and that made the days long, tiring and stressful.
And I didn't have my favorite breakfast sandwich, which means I was eating an "OK" breakfast, and an even worse lunch...too pooped to make a healthy dinner when I got home, we'd eat late and I wasn't make the best choices. (like that OH SO GOOD Key Lime Pie, I later found out was as many points as a Big Mac)
So...we celebrate little victories...
WEEK 12: -.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 11.2lbs
Remaining til Goal: 18.8bs
We went food shopping today and I have my favorite sandwiches again for breakfast (oh...Weight Watchers Morning Express Egg and Cheese with Canadian Bacon sandwich). And we have lots of chicken and veggies in the freezer again, so I see this week being a little more successful...it's going to be another stressful week at work (I REALLY can't wait until Thursday after work, when everything will be behind me and the only thing left between me and a 3 day weekend is an easy Friday.
Annie
I'm sorry it was a tough week for you. But this one will definitely be better, because you will be ending it with...me! I hope...will you be with us for Memorial Day Weekend??? I'll bring Bob!!:)
ReplyDelete