Friday, May 8, 2009

Weighing In: Week 11

K...so I'm a day or two early but I have that rule about weighing myself on a holiday...and since this weekend is Mother's day and we're going to be having a lot of food I decided it would only be right to weigh in this morning.

This week has been ok...breathing has been ok...no real relief, not not as bad as it has been.

I still haven't exercised but during my walk over to the plant today (.5 miles each way, I think) I didn't feel like my breathing was locking up...so...progress!

Speaking of progress, I got a new pair of jeans...and I put them on and it was like the Old Navy Gods measured me and made jeans just for me...A-MAZ-ING...and I got new shirts and they're really super too.

On Monday, a co-worker asked me how much weight I had lost and said that it was really obvious that I had...and today, while stopping in the cafeteria for lunch, another co-worker asked me how much I had lost...WOOHOO!!

I guess I've hit the magic number where people take a second glance and think...hmm...something looks...smaller.

WEEK 11: -1.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 11lbs
Remaining til Goal: 19lbs

67 days remaining until 30...I don't know if I'm going to make it to 30lbs...especially if I don't get this breathing thing figured out...but it sure is nice getting dressed in the morning again.


Happy Mother's Day!
Annie

PS - if I continue on this average of 1lb/week I will lose 20lbs by 30 and 25lbs by the cruise in August.

PS AGAIN - I was looking for my doctor's phone number so I googled him and HE GRADUATED COLLEGE the SAME YEAR I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL...He's NOT MUCH OLDER THAN I AM. This is one of the first signs of aging isn't it? I just realized that some day, I'm going to be older than the doctor treating me...and that could be in the next 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment