So it's been 3 weeks since I sprained my ankle. I can finally go down stairs without pain and today I got on the treadmill and walked (with a 2 minute jog) for 1.5 miles (or 20 minutes). My ankle swelled a little but honestly, I'm so fat right now I would have walked if I didn't even have a foot anymore.
My endocrinologist appt is on hold for a little bit. I had to go to the doctor for my headaches and he did extensive blood work to check my thyroid as well as scheduled me for a cat scan. Once I get the results of THAT, then I can get a referral for the endocrinologist.
I've gained 10-15lbs since August and managed to lose 5 then gain it back...so my goal is lose that 5lbs and then get back on track.
I hope I get some results back from the doctor soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment