So...I haven't updated in a while. My co-worker, and probably only other reader of my blog beside my sister, told me today that he checked it a few weeks ago and noticed that I hadn't written anything since February.
The thing is...I have had a major setback in my weight loss goals. I have gained 14lbs, weighing in at my highest weight ever and I feel fantastic. I had a secret in my last post and shortly after I started having some discomfort while walking and then my evenings were filled with nausea, vomiting and exhaustion...until the end of the first trimester. =) And then I was just too busy and too tired to exercise.
You see...I'm pregnant. So my goals of losing weight are on hold because now I'm required to GAIN weight. But the really fun thing is, I can wear tight shirts that show my belly and it looks CUTE!
My doctor told me that she didn't want me to gain more than 20-25lbs. So far, at almost 26 weeks, I've gained about 13-14lbs, so I think I'm on track.
I anticipate that this blog will resume sometime in November when I'm trying to lose 25lbs plus those pesky 30lbs...so look for the new title of this blog--55lbs by 33. haha! EEK.
That's all for now. Thanks for reading!
Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment