Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy One Year Blogiversary

So in honor of the one year anniversary of this blog I'm going to have a giveaway. Ok not really, but I figured I'd get you interested. So maybe there won't be a giveaway, but I'm going to review weightloss stuff over the last year.

When I started to where I am now...and according to the scale, it's not good. I lost about 12lbs in the beginning of the blog. About halfway through I had gained about 4 of it back...and then 6lbs...and another 4...putting me at 4lbs heavier than I was when I started in February 2009.

But don't get discouraged. My tape measure is more honest with me. With those 4lbs gained, I'm still 1.5" smaller in each thigh, 5 inches smaller in my waist, 4 inches smaller in my belly, and inch smaller in each arm, and 4 inches smaller in my hips and butt...than I was when I started working out in February 2009. So I'm not sure where the extra weight is...because I'm the same measurements as I was last Spring when I was 12lbs lighter than I am now...muscle? Maybe...But I'm at the point now where I'm considering seeing the doctor...Working out 6 days a week and following Weight Watchers apparently not working for me. There is something missing, or something I'm missing and I need to find out what I need to be doing differently.

So, as I start my second year of my weightloss journey, I'm taking a new approach. I workout every day for my health...and hopefully my body will figure it out and join me. Here's to another year of health and fitnuss, and hopefully reaching my goal.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Blogiversary! Sorry I missed it. I think Jillian Michaels has some advice and what tests to request of certain physicians for the condition you describe in her Master Your Metabolism book. Take advantage of your company's awesome medical plan and find out what is going on!!!!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete